There are a few ways you can schedule an appointment:
- Call the office and speak with our friendly staff
- Visit our secure patient portal to request an appointment online
- Utilize the ZocDoc appointment scheduler
We encourage patients who need follow up appointments to schedule these when checking out at your initial appointment to ensure availability of preferred dates and times.
If you need to change your appointment time for any reason, we would greatly appreciate a 24 hours advanced notice.
What to bring to your appointment:
- Insurance card
- Photo I.D.
- Co-pay or deductible payment (if applicable)
- A list of any new medications and dosages you are taking or simply bring the original prescription bottles
*Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment time. Each time you visit our office, you will be asked to check-in at the front desk. Please notify the receptionist of any change in name, address, phone number, pharmacy or insurance information.
We utilize an Electronic Medical Records (EMR) system as a means of better caring for you and managing your health care. This allows us to streamline communication among your medical providers, including hospitals, specialists and pharmacies. Please be assured your personal medical records are safe, secure and confidential; we will not release information without your permission. Please view Better Me Healthcare’s Privacy Statement to learn about how we may share your personal medical information, for what purpose and with whom, as well as to learn how to file a complaint. If you would like a paper copy of our privacy statement, feel free to print a copy or ask our receptionist for one.
Accessing Your Electronic Medical Record Online!
As an established patient of Better Me Healthcare, you can conveniently view your electronic medical records online via the safe and secure patient portal. Simply click here or go to our website's home page and click on the Patient Portal login button at the top of the page.
You will have the ability to:
- communicate with your medical provider about non-urgent matters (If you are having an emergency, immediately call 911)
- schedule an appointment or view your appointment history, including upcoming appointments
- request prescription refills
- view billing information and make payments online
- access your medical records to view items such as:
- a summary of each office visit
- medication records
- test results
After Hours Care
In the case of an emergency, you should always dial 911.
If you are calling with an urgent medical concern that cannot wait until the next business day, call our office number at (561) 408-9444 and follow the prompts to be connected to our answering service.
If you have questions about billing, please call the main office at (561) 408-9444 and we will be happy to assist you. We except cash, checks, debit cards and credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover). You may also access your bill and pay online via the patient portal.