There are a few ways you can schedule an appointment:
- Call the office and speak with our friendly staff
- Visit our secure patient portal to request an appointment online
- Utilize the ZocDoc appointment scheduler
If you need to change your appointment time for any reason, we would greatly appreciate a 24 hours advanced notice.
What to bring to your appointment:
- Insurance card
- Photo I.D.
- Co-pay or deductible payment (if applicable)
- A list of the medications and dosages you are currently taking or you may simply bring the original prescription bottles.
*Please arrive at least 15 minutes early for your first appointment to allow time for registration.
The following forms may be accessed through the patient portal:
- Patient Registration Form
- Medical Records Release Form
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Notice of Privacy Practices Acknowledgement
- Health Risk Assessment
- Depression Screening Questionnaire
We accept most major insurance plans. When you call to make your first appointment, please verify that we accept your insurance. As a new practice, we are continually working on negotiating new contracts with a number of insurance carriers. If we aren't currently providers on your plan, we hope to be on it in the near future!
We utilize an Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system as a means of better caring for you and managing your health care. This allows us to streamline communication among your medical providers, including hospitals, specialists and pharmacies. Please be assured your personal medical records are safe, secure and confidential; we will not release information without your permission. Please view Better Me Healthcare’s Privacy Statement to learn about how we may share your personal medical information, for what purpose and with whom, as well as to learn how to file a complaint. If you would like a paper copy of our privacy statement, feel free to print a copy or ask our receptionist for one.
Accessing Your Electronic Medical Record Online!
Once you have established as a patient of Better Me Healthcare, you can conveniently view your electronic medical records online via the safe and secure patient portal. Simply click here or go to our website's home page and click on the Patient Portal login button at the top of the page.
You will have the ability to:
- communicate with your medical provider about non-urgent matters (If you are having an emergency, immediately call 911)
- schedule an appointment or view your appointment history, including upcoming appointments
- request prescription refills
- view billing information and make payments online
- access your medical records to view items such as:
- a summary of each office visit
- medication records
- test results